Thursday, 9 December 2010

I'm BAAAaaaack!!

I've returned home from a trip to visit my sister.  It was an absolute BLAST filled with lots of shopping, sight seeing, errand running, good food and AMAZINGNESS!!  I even exercised...once.  Hmm...well- once is better than non-ce, right?  Right.  If it rhymes, then it must be true... ;o)

I did stay on plan food-wise, so I will still be expecting a loss at my meeting Saturday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I've hit 100lbs lost at my next weight in.  It's all very exciting.  If I don't manage it...eh...whatever...it'll happen eventually.  Weight loss is just science.  If you eat less and move more, eventually, the caloric deficit will create a weight loss. 

So seriously, I need your help figuring out how to celebrate losing 100lbs without involving food.  I shop at the Goodwill by choice, so a "new outfit" really doesn't excite me.  I'd rather not "waste" money on clothes that will hopefully only fit for a few months.  And, honestly, I'm not to the point where I feel so in love with it that I can "celebrate with exercise."  (Yes, someone actually suggested that to me...  Freak...)  So, please- if you've got anything besides that...tell me!!

OH- and because I promised "before" and "during" photo evidence, one the left was the trip to see my sister in January about 80lbs ago


Also, I can't tell you exactly where or how it came to be (I've been sworn to secrecy), but I actually got to HOLD Chris Martin from Coldplay's GUITAR!!!  It was absolutely FANTASTIC and I will remember it for the rest of my life.  SOOO cool!!  You can see Chris Martin holding the same guitar HERE.  I wonder if Gwyneth Paltrow ever touched it?  Oh man...just the thought makes the excitment swell!

1 comment:

  1. THAT is seriously cool! (The guitar, I mean.) Also, I love those hats!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)