Monday, 20 December 2010

Putting You To Work

Well HOT DAMN!!  12 whole followers!!  Not even close to as many as Katie J (she just hit 400!) but I'm so greatful for her shout out to come See C. Evolve!  Thank you!  For those of you who followed her link to me, I'm so happy to have you here!  Welcome.

Now that you're here, I'm going to put you all to work.  I need your opinion.

If you are invited to a lunch out with a group of people who will be ordering food from a fast food chain, kid-friendly restaurant, is it rude to bring your own lunch? 

Tomorrow I'll be out with a group of mothers and their children whose plan is to eat lunch out at Subway and then attend a local holiday event.  I like Subway subs.  But with my attempt to avoid most meat, that basically leaves me with a "Veggie" sub...and to be honest, I'd rather pack and eat a huge bowl of my homemade 16 bean soup and rice.   So would it be rude to bring my own lunch into this restaurant?

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. It wouldn't be rude if you had a disease that didn't allow you to eat those things. Well, you have a disease - it's called, you need to do everything you can to succeed at this, regardless of someone else's feelings. Now's not the time to worry about being rude, it's the time to do what you have to to reach good health! Be strong and courageous, if someone reads that as rude, it's their problem not yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always take my own food! They used to look at me weird, but not anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not at all, you're putting yourself first!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)