Monday, 31 January 2011

January Goals


Feeling great in a new size 18 dress my Mom bought for me this weekend because she said it fit me too well not to buy. 8-D  I have been meeting the fitness goal I set for myself this month and the results are really beginning to show.  I'm losing weight consistantly, I've dropped a clothing size and clothes are looking nice on me.

Hubby and I spent the day at the local wildlife refuge yeasterday because the weather was absolutely gorgeous!  It felt great to get back outside and put in a couple miles on my pedometer!  It really reinforced my motivation for completely my fitness goal so that in a few months I can reward myself with new roller blades!!


It's officially the last day in January- how far have you come into reaching your goals for yourself in 2011?  It's already 1/12th of the way gone! 

Kelly over at Happy Texans reminded me in her post that you can only fail if you stop trying to succeed.  I've been riding on that these past few days.  I'm down another 2.8lbs at my weigh in last Saturday- which means I've got about 5 lbs left until I can "walk my way into onederland" just like I saw Kelly do last year.  I'm really going to savor that accomplishment.  For as long as I can remember there was a 2 or a 3 as the first number in my weight.  I can't WAIT to see a 1 there!

I'm doing well in MT training right now.  A lot less stress, but still pretty consistant in the time stealing department.  Please stick around and bear with me- my program ends mid-march and I'll be back to more regular posting. :)

4 comments:

  1. You look stunning in that dress. It is perfect. I hope you feel as beautiful as you look in it. :)

    Thanks for the shout out. I have no doubt that you'll be in Onederland before you know it.
    Here's to shrinking waistlines and happy numbers on the scale. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how pretty you are in your new dress. You are doing so well. I can't wait until you see a 1 as your front number, you will do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This my first visit to your blog and I saw the picture before anything else. I would have guessed you were already below 200...way below. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your progress pictures are inspirational. You look wonderful in the new blue dress
    You also look so happy
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)