Saturday, 12 March 2011

ABC's of C.

Totally coping out with this post.  I can't WAIT to be finished with my transcription certification on Tuesday so I can get back to having a life!!

Age: 25
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Washing dished because I swear I do it like 8 times a day.  I don't know how we use so many?!
Essential Start of Your Day: Pee, brush teeth, drink water
Favorite Color: Magenta
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5 foot 7 inches 
Instruments I Play: Alto Sax, a little piano, but I mostly sing.
Job Title: Nanny, soon to add CMT
Kids: None of my own.
Live: Georgia, USA.  I grew up in the military though, I've lived all over.
Mom's Name: Robin
Nicknames: Coupons (hubby), Auntie Coco (nephews and nieces), Nana or Nanny from my charges.
Overnight Hospital Stays: A few, nothing recent.
Pet Peeve: Chronic complainers.
Quote From a Movie: "Marla Singer, she's like the cut on the roof of your mouth that would go away if you could just stop tongueing it." -Fight Club (Classy, I know, but it's all I could come up with on short order.)
Right or Left Handed: Ambidextrous (broke my wrist in 6th grade.)
Siblings: 1 brother for sure, 1 brother up for debate, and the best sister a girl could ask for.
Time You Wake Up: between 5:30 and 6:30 depending on the day.
Underwear: wouldn't you like to know...
Veggie You Dislike: Not a huge fan of raw mushrooms.
What Makes You Run Late: I'm rarely late and it's usually due to unforseen traffic.
X-Rays You Have Had: Quite a few for one reason or another.  I was a sickly child.
Yummy Food You Make: Hoiliday Brussel Sprouts, Oatmeal Claforits, and Bean Stew.
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Zoos make me sad.  I much prefer wildlife reserves.  Farm animals are my favorite.  Cows, chickens, donkeys, goats, pigs, ducks.  ...Anything you find in Charlotte's Web.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a nanny! Me too! For 13 years now. Best job there is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)