Candy gave me the Stylish Blogger Award! WHOOT!! I LOVE awards...
I'm s'posed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass the award on so here goes nothing.
1. I have LOTS of awards, but no trophies. I always wanted a trophy, but for academics (which is where I've earned most of my accolades) they generally give out certificates, medals, and ribbons.
2. I have the most wonderful job in the whole world. Not only do I love the children that I work with, but I am loved and well appreciated in return. I get teary eyed thinking that all Nanny positions come to an end.
3. I have always wanted to travel. It's part of the reason hubby and I decided not to have children of our own. I think that in about 10 years or so (when I won't be a nanny for this family anymore) we will go out and see the world for what it really is.
4. I take my vitamins in gummibear form. The only way I can remember to take them is if there is candy involved. For years I just took a double dose of the childrens "gummivites" but now it seems like the vitamin companies are catching on and they have started producing adult formulas.
5. I have all the patience in the world for kids, but I do not do well with senior citizens. My grandmothers on both sides are VERY needy and I get angry with them for all the needless stress they put on my parents.
6. I love children, all of them. And, I'm not sure exactly what it is, but they seem to love me too. I can't seem to go into a store in town without hearing "NANNY C!!!" shouted from down the aisle. It's probably the thing I love the very most about myself- whatever it is that makes children love me. I hope I never lose it.
7. We have two cats. Anyone want them? ...I am NOT a cat-person...
Okay, so there you have it! Now I get to share it!
Maria's Musings and Weight Loss
I think most of the rest of you have been tagged but one another for this award, and if you haven't, then go up there and GET it!! You deserve it! We are all stylish bloggers doin' what we do because it feels right in our soul.