Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Better Than Yesterday!

Today was definitely a better day than yesterday!  I am still having some stomach discomfort and have decided to lay off the soy for a few days.  I'm also having back pain.  Not sure exactly what is causing it- because there are numerous possibilities.  So, I did Zumba today for 4 APs, but I stayed off the circuit training and cycling.  Hopefully I'll be able to get back to work on it tomorrow.

Finally managed to convince hubby not to be a Kirby salesman and made an appointment for him an employment agency.  SOOoo relieved! :-)

Not a whole lot more going on than that!  'Nother busy day tomorrow and counting down to Friday morning when I'll get to go see my grandparents!!  I've been visualizing 174.0 every time I find an opportunity and I know those will be the numbers I see on Thursday morning!

xoxo
-See C.

6 comments:

  1. I saw Zumba at Best Buy when I went out there. I also saw and got to play the Kinetic demo. It was the roller coaster from their carnival games, but I can see that in order to play well you have to do the moves. I also noticed they had a dance game. My eldest daughter is a DDR champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Zumba, I think if I lose my 20 pounds I'm going to buy it for Wii as my reward so I can give a whirlk:-) You'll make your goal, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear abut your back pain. That can be a distracting to say the least. Hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to try zumba too, when I'm slimmer
    It sounds like a load of fun
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work on Zumba even when you are a little off. Here's to another great week of the STS challenge. Stay strong, michele

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)