Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Day 3 and an NSV

Day 3:

I'm am doing great on this challenge so far!  Would you believe I even took food OUT of my mouth?  *GASP!*  IIIiiii KNOW!!  NSV:  When I was preparing snack and lunch for the kids today, it is generally my habit to pop a few bits of whatever I'm making for them into my mouth.  I don't know why I do this except that it's food, and it's right in front of me.  It's almost mindless.  But today, I threw a nibble of tortilla edge into my mouth and then spit it right back out!  I didn't want to waste my 1 BLT for the day (goal 3) on that stupid bit of tortilla!  Yay me!

Last night after adding the new "no weighing in at home" goal, plus enacting my "Secret" beliefs ended me up with this:

I am believing in a 3 pound loss this week.  Sweet Pea's latest post for encouragment enforced my objective.  I have been visualizing seeing those numbers on my scale this coming Saturday morning.  I know I will see them!

My eats have been pretty repetitive as usual, which doesn't bother me in the least.  I kind of like the predictability of it.  But, today Hubs surprised me with vegetable maki sushi.  We have a hard time finding vegetarian sushi here, so  when we find the veggie rolls, I buy it!  I subbed out my cottage cheese and crackers for it- and it was totally worth it. :-)

I've been literally working my @$$ off at the gym job this week.  My joints and back are a bit achy tonight.  The good thing is that I earned 10 AP's and I've got 26 for the week so far.  So I need 9 more to reach my 35 AP's weekly goal.  I'm confident I'll reach that magic number!

12 hour days are beating me down, but keeping me busy.  Just the same, tomorrow is my last one for the week and I'm really looking forward to having some free time to catch up on the things that have slipped under the radar of necessities.

You all are ROCKIN' it! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the goal of not weighing each day!! I do that! I work at a doctors office, and EVERY morning the first thing I do, is weigh myself. And if its up a little teeny tiny bit, I get frustrated and it sets the mood for the day.
    Best wishes to yoU! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from the challenge. You look great. You're inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so know what you mean by taking food that you're preparing for the kids. I am a huge snacker and it's so easy to eat a pretzel, bite of cereal, pizza crust, whatever. THAT is what I totally need to work on.

    Nice on the gym, sore muscles mean you're doing something good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you working so hard and spitting out food! I'm lucky that I don't have to fix anyone else's lunch because I do the same thing you did, nibbling while I work.

    Great use of The Secret and Power of Attraction! I had been doing that in general in life, but I stopped. I think I'll put it back into action!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)