Thursday, 9 June 2011

Day 4 ZZZzzz

I am SO. So. so. tired.  I cannot WAIT to be horizontal for the next 8 hours.  But before I do, I wanted to make sure I came in to update.

Day four was decent. 

I should have drank more water. 

I took the kids to the pool today and we ate lunch at the cabana.  They don't allow you to bring food in, or I would have.  So, Instead, I asked them to make me a veggie wrap with some brie cheese.  It was pretty basic; flour tortilla, romaine, tomato, cucumber, and I'm estimating about 2 ounces of brie.  WW most "expensive" 12 inch tortilla was 9 points- to I'm going with that.  I'm over estimating that I ate about 14 points during that meal.  I did stay within my DPs.

I earned 8 activity points today with 30 minute circuit training plus teaching the power-half-hour.

I've spent time visualizing my goal weight this week and I'm confident that I will reach it.  Even hubby has spent a few minutes visualizing it for me. <3

Myra pointed out that we're out of the 80's now and tomorrow will be day 79!  YAY! 

...ZZZZzzzzz...
...ZZZzzzz...
...ZZzzz...

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlfriend! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the adorable blog even though I see you have been nominated before. I love your blog AND your progress!!

    -Krystle
    skinny-jeans-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just headed over to your blog from a link on Krystle's and I've really enjoyed reading the last few posts! The challenge seems to be going well so far and I'm looking forward to reading more soon. Cannot believe how much weight you have already lost - its incredible! Well done! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)