Thursday, 16 June 2011

Loving the downward trend!

Weigh-in for the short week (4 days) had me down 1.2 lbs this morning.  (174.8 lbs.)  If you remember, that is .8 off from my visualized goal, but I will say that I've been suffering from stomach aches for several days this week.  Not sure what is causing the indigestion, but I'm sure once it clears up the scale will have something to show for it.

I did meet my AP goal.  The goal was to make 36 in a week and I ended tonight with 38 thanks to my girl, Heidi at the gym who inspired me to go 3 times around the circuit instead of two, and a new member sign up which required me to show her the circuit again. :-)

I have not eaten into my WP's or my earned AP's.  Water intake has been fine and I have avoided weighing in on my scale (except to visualize with the actual number covered.)

Quick post tonight because I'm on hour 16 of my day and I still have lots of stuff to do before leaving out of state for 4 days with my family at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow morning.  I'm running on pure adrenaline at this point, I think.  I'll try and post new goals tomorrow! :-)  Hope you all are achieving BIG things!

xoxo
-See C.

3 comments:

  1. awesome awesome friend!
    haven't been much for the past week but am totally cheering you on!
    live is a great adventure
    hope your tummy settles soon!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done. Congrats on the loss, it's a very nice one, even if it's a bit less than you hoped for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact you're well into the loss and on the way for sure of getting where you want to be..and I read so many blogs where getting there, or nearly getting there equals a slow down and a reduction in effort..likely i guess because people recognise they are happy and pleased with themselves and the urgency to achieve goal lessens. You are an inspiration because you're working even harder. I really want to be like this when its me, having lost so much. You go for it all..I cant wait to celebrate you successes
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)