Ladies...I just want to start out by telling you I REALLY love you all. I could NOT do any of this without the support you've all given me. Dawn & Myra especially, but all of you are really there for me when it counts and I just cannot tell you enough about how much that means to me. Really...
Still not doing fabulously on the eating front. But I'm aware and I'm tracking everything. What I did realize is that I haven't set goals for this week yet, and I'm sure that will help me feel back on track.
1. STAY WITHIN MY DP RANGE! Stop all this over-eating nonsense! I don't need a bite of every edible that crosses my path! Get a grip, C!!
2. Try to cancel out some of the over-endulgences lately with exercise. I will exercise every day until weigh-in on Saturday. I started today- earned 7. Hopefully I will be able to get in my usual goal of 35 AP's a week this way.
3. Drink like a fish. Fill my glass immediately upon emptying so everytime I even think I might be bit parched, there it will be waiting for me.
4. Go back to getting my healthy checks on WW.com. This means insuring that I'm on track nutritionally so that I'm not left craving crap. Getting in the right amount of fruits and veggies, whole grains, etc. helps my brain see that my body is, in fact, well nourished and satisfied.
5. I will spend time visualizing my weight at 175lbs at weigh in this week. I know I can do it.
There. We will start there and let that be the end of it. I'm writing them out on my mirror to remind me everytime I'm in the bathroom. ...Which will be often if I manage to keep my cup full. :-) Wish me luck!!