Saturday, 11 June 2011

Week 2 STSC Goals

Last week's goals worked great and I think I'm going to keep them around for week 2.  Plus, I really want to make sure I'm getting lots of practice concentrating on my water intake.  I thought I was doing well, but the more I pay attention to it, I'm realizing that I should really be focusing more on it.

Here's the Big 4:

1.  Lose 20 lbs by the end of the challenge (Aug 28th).
2.  Earn 36 AP's per week.
3.  Maintain my water intake.
4.  Weigh myself only once per week.

More specific goals for this week:

Next Friday (over Father's Day) I will head out on a plane to another state for four days to a family reunion.  So I'm considering week 2 for me to be Saturday- Thursday.  On Thursday evening I will post another set of goals to maintain or achieve while on my trip.

1.  For this short week I will be visualizing a 2 pound loss for my weigh in Thursday morning.  Which will have me at 174 lbs (on my scale.) 

2.  This week I will stay within my DP target and not indulge in extra AP's or WP's.  I seem to lose the most weight by restricting my calories even after exercising.  Imagine that?  ...I haven't hit a plateau yet, and I've certainly not put myself into starvation mode, so I will do what works instead of what is easy.

3.  Drink 2 cups of water every time I eat, and another 2 cups for every 30 minute block of exercise. 

I know that these mini weekly goals will help me achieve the dreams I don't even know I have yet. :-)  I'm excited to see what's in store!  Keep your head up and I know we will all reach the finish line together!

Until Then!
xoxo
-See C.

10 comments:

  1. Great work this week! I find that I also need to stay away from eating my APs and WPs if I want to maintain a loss.

    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have great goals. Keep up the good work. I wish I was as strong as you are in keeping them. I haven't been doing the best this week. Ugh...

    Good luck this next week. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing so well. I'm going to be mad if you get to the 20 lb. loss before I do. (Not really, I'm your biggest cheerleader).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your goals, have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! to the goals. YEAH!!! to the weight loss. Enjoy Father's day and I now you'll do excellent all week.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think skipping APs is a good idea. And I like how you put the number of your week's goal there and visualize it. Cool. I talk to my body sometimes and tell it to cooperate. :) Hey, the brain is a mysterious thing....I figure talking to the body could well get through to some primal parts of my brain/motivation/metabolism. Wonky, but whatever..hah.

    Happy new week....onward to the goal line...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on what you've accomplished so far!!I know some are of the mindframe that weighing in everyday is good but I find once a week to be much more beneficial cause the daily ups and downs can get me down! Glad the weight keeps going down for ya, here's to the next week being as successful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Written Goals are powerful! Love your scale!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! The evolution concept right on. I just did a post on my other blog about how the picture of the evolution walk has been manipulated/altered for humor sake. Wow I love it.
    You seem to have a handle on your progress. Keep it up, you look maaarrrvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on sticking to your goals last week. I think its a great idea to keep them going for couple weeks, after all 21 days to make a habit.

    Ive found monitoring my water intake is a really big help! I never realised before how little i actually drink and now find i am thirsty all the time.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)