Last week's goals worked great and I think I'm going to keep them around for week 2. Plus, I really want to make sure I'm getting lots of practice concentrating on my water intake. I thought I was doing well, but the more I pay attention to it, I'm realizing that I should really be focusing more on it.
Here's the Big 4:
1. Lose 20 lbs by the end of the challenge (Aug 28th).
2. Earn 36 AP's per week.
3. Maintain my water intake.
4. Weigh myself only once per week.
More specific goals for this week:
Next Friday (over Father's Day) I will head out on a plane to another state for four days to a family reunion. So I'm considering week 2 for me to be Saturday- Thursday. On Thursday evening I will post another set of goals to maintain or achieve while on my trip.
1. For this short week I will be visualizing a 2 pound loss for my weigh in Thursday morning. Which will have me at 174 lbs (on my scale.)
3. Drink 2 cups of water every time I eat, and another 2 cups for every 30 minute block of exercise.
I know that these mini weekly goals will help me achieve the dreams I don't even know I have yet. :-) I'm excited to see what's in store! Keep your head up and I know we will all reach the finish line together!