Tuesday, 12 July 2011

A Learning Experience

After my last post, I've done some soul searching.  The great thing about soul searching is that nothing is set in stone.  I can change my mind as much and as often as I want.  But, I wanted to update yooz guys on what my plan is for now.

For the next 30 days, I will be taking a break from the weight-losing mentality.  Am I quitting?  NO!!  Ya'll know me better than that by now!  My hope is that I will be refreshed and ready to refocus.

I am not letting my healthy lifestyle fall to the wayside. 
I am continuing to track my food, and I am definitely going hard on the exercise and activity front. 
I am NOT weighing-in or looking at the scale for the next 30 days.

I have decided that I DO want to lose those last 25 pounds, despite the people telling me that I don't "look" like I need to lose more.  Those last two goals I posted about last are important to me, and so I will achieve them. 

Will I gain weight in the next 30 days?  I certainly hope not!  But, it might happen.  My thoughts are that in 30 days, with the plan I have, I can't image the damage will be too very severe.  Thankfully, I won't regain the 140 pounds I've lost in just 30 days.  Either way it goes (gain, lose, or maintain) I'm going to consider at learning experience.

Thanks to all of you who weighed in with your opinion.  They really did help me make the decisions I needed to make! :oD  You are the best!

5 comments:

  1. People will always comment on what they think is best for you lol! Stay focused!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you have a plan and have thought it through so as not to flounder. We can trust ourselves with only so much freedom in this area. It is something we are going to have to get used to. You will get the results you want as you learn about the boundaries that you need to set for yourself. You can always go back to the structure if you feel like things are heading in the wrong direction and I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is good to rest and maintain friend
    you have such a positive attitude I know all will be fine
    you have your goals and those remain the same
    you are awesome!!!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud of you for getting to where you are today and where you will be in the future and all of the decisions you have made. It is hard when we get closer to our goal weights to be as motivated as we used to be. I'm glad you made this decision to do this.

    Sometimes I would like to not focus on my weight as much as I do. I think before it was about me, but now I think I may just be doing it for the other people. LOL

    Keep us updated on how you are doing. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only person that knows what's best for you is you.....good luck, and hide the scale....
    I'm sure your going to do great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)