Saturday, 10 September 2011

Finally a day off!!

HEeeeeeelllloooooo *echos*(Helloo...helllooo)

Is anyone out there??  (outthere...outhere)

Well...I'm just gonna start typing and I hope ya'll can hear me...

Do I really need to tell you I've been gone and busy lately?

You know that already...

I dropped the gym diet like it was HOT two days ago.  I hated it for 3 whole weeks and kept coming up with more reasons I didn't like it.  So, eff it!  Life's too short!  So, I weighed in at my Weight Watchers meeting this morning, went grocery shopping this afternoon and will be happily back to counting my points on Monday.  YIPPEE!

I am going to try to maintain my weight.  I am not interested in losing more right now.  My new goal is to maintain a weight in the 170's for the next 6 months or so.  If at that time I decide to lose more, than I will.  But for now, I just want to learn to be satisfied with the body I have. :)

I like how I look.  I think clothes look nice on me.  I get lots of compliments on the things I wear and how I look.  I get flirted with a lot.  (I'm married of course, but it's nice to be admired!)  I feel like my body is strong and able.  My health is good.  I am happy with the foods I eat. 

People who reach their ideal weight aren't perfect, they are just persistent! 

Because I promised- here are a few pictures from the wedding!!
Me and the Bride, my best friend. Sept 2011

Me and my Best friend at MY wedding in November, 2007.
 
My mother in law and I.
My Mom and I at my wedding in Nov 2007.

Me and Hubby- Best friends wedding Sept 2011

Me and Hubby at our wedding rehearsal in November, 2007

Me and Hubby at Best Friend's wedding Sept, 2011

Me and Hubby at our wedding in November 2007.

I look great, right?!  I know!  That's what I said when I saw them, too! :o)  Hope you all are doing great!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the photos!
    great to see you..I KNOW how hard it is to blog when work is busy.
    It must be a fantastic feeling to reach maintenance! I am delighted for you! What a fantastic achievement.
    You look so good these days!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who are you again"? they say...
    The difference shows, but you look beautiful in all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are the best comparison pics I've ever seen! So amazing, you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back..back...back...(echo). Loving the pictures!! Great before and after effect going on there.

    Staying MOtivated MO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! What a wonderful transformation. Best of luck with maintaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you are back to WW. And yes, the 170's look good on you.

    I've missed your blog!

    The pics look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome
    awesome
    awesome
    and yes girl, damn you look great!!!!!

    actually Cole you look radiant
    love you new plan too...sinking into the new you, what a smart thing to do

    love and light

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)