Sunday, 25 September 2011

Set Backs

Gosh I put a ton of pressure on myself to be perfect.  I then get down on myself when I'm not.  WTF all or nothing attitude?!  I thought I'd already delt with you...

Truth is I've got a case of the "I'll start again on Monday" 's.

I've been allowing my busy schedule and worsening back pain derail my healthy plans.  Explanations or excuses, I'm not certain what catagories they fall into, but I DO know that I cannot allow them to become longterm issues.  I need to work around them.

I'm holding at the top of my "in the 170's" goal right now- without any leeway.  I am in the red zone and about to blow it!  I am not able to exercise right now due to the back pain, and therefore I will have to maintain my weight with my diet alone.  Which, of coure is VERY difficult for me!!

SO- I'm struggling right now.  And, it won't be the last time.  Right now I'm just trying to figure it out.  I know that I'm not the only one doing so, and that of course gives me strength.  Hope that for anyone else out there, reading my honesty here will tell you that you're not alone! :)

6 comments:

  1. Me too. I am determined to go from growl to growl with the eating and this week did not give me good news. I am going to be stubborn about it and tweak the portions. It is difficult but not impossible. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get better for you! Just stay focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of you Cole
    lots of ups and downs in life friend
    hold on to the truth about who you are
    a beautiful vibrant light!!!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how it feels, when I work long sets of shifts and going to the gym is impossible and this attitude of why bother creeps in. I get very strict with myself when that happens and plan my day's food ahead and STICK to the plan. I find a strong plan helps me to be strong too. You can do it. 170s!!! Oh how wonderful must that feel!
    You CAN do this my friend, I know you can
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote you a Looooooooooooooooooooong comment that got eaten by cyberspace :/

    Anyway.........PLEASE don't regain your weight! You are an inspiration to me (and so many others) and I need to know that it can be kept off! Find a way, make a way... keep it off... please. We are counting on you!

    ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me tell you that I was checking my blog roll while my daughter had paused a Netflix movie and was on the phone and making dinner...I get on your blog (50 inch screen with hdmi hook up to computer) and she goes is that one girl? Then I show her your progress. She is so happy for you!
    We are watching "Princess Protection Program" with Selena Gomez (that girl will be taking Angelina's place as the super star actress one day right?) Kids are ready to un pause. Later.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)