It has been a week of struggling, but I feel like I've turned a corner and am really beginning to gain momentum. I'm making good choices and am getting back into exercising now that my back is really starting to feel better.
October and November are my favorite months and they just happen to be back to back. They also happen to have some of my very FAVORITE activitives. For the next several weekends I will be at a Fall Fest, a seafood festival, and our local fair is in town (and I WON tickets!). All of these functions have rides, which is AWESOME since now I can fit in them!! :oD
So the goals are like so:
1. Save my food splurges this month for something I won't have access to for awhile. (i.e.; fair food on a stick.) You all know how I feel about food on a stick...
2. To maintain my goal to stay within the 170's. The LOWER end of that would be nice, but I'm not going to make it hard for myself with all the activities coming up.
3. To get back to exercising 4-5 days a week. Now that my back is better, it's time!
The reason I'm doing this is because:
1. I want to look good in my halloween costume- which involves a form fitting dress.
2. I want to look good in Hubby and I's Christmas card picture (appt is in Nov.)
3. I want to look good for our anniversary trip (also in Nov.)
4. I want to feel good about my body.
5. I want to feel good about my choices.
6. I want to make sure I stay healthy so I don't have to miss out on any of my favorite things!
I have to morning off of work today and hope to spend it shopping!! And getting my flu shot...ugh. I've got to finish my halloween costume, hit up the craft store, and maybe the dollar store, too. OH! And did you know it's only 78 days to Christmas?! I've really got to start getting ready!!
How are you all doing? Several new readers in the past few days. HI!! WELCOME!! I'm so glad you're here and THANK YOU for the inspriation and motivation to stay on my journey. All my reader that have been around from the start, XOXOXOXOXOXOX!! <3