Friday, 20 July 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom

My mom has been my biggest supporter of my weight loss.  She lost about 60 pounds when I was 5 or 6 years old and has never gained it back.  She runs 5 miles every single morning and says she "just doesn't feel good" if she misses it.  She works LOOONG hours as the CEO for a non-profit.  She loves her job, helping people in desperate need and hardly EVER takes time for herself.  She is the most unselfish person I've ever known.  Today she's celebrating her birthday so I made her a "cake", healthy style.

"M" for Mom! <3

This is all fruit (and a lot of toothpicks.)  The base is water melon and the decorations include cantaloupe, cherries, kiwi, grapes, and blueberries.  I hope she loves it! And I hope you're having a GREAT week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that "cake" looks amazing I totally want to try it!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)