Monday, 24 September 2012

Today, We cook!!

I cooked...and cooked...for about 6 hours. This always happens, the moment autumn shows up all I want to do is hole up in my cozy kitchen and stock up for the winter.

Today I made:
6 Chicken Cordon Bleu
3 Breaded Chicken Tenderloins
6 servings mashed cauliflower
Riced 5 cups of cauliflower for pizza crusts
6 servings of apple stuffing
8 servings of Red bean, Sausage, and Rice Soup
4 twice baked potato halves
A ration of turkey bacon
6 servings steel cut oatmeal

Shew!!! All that standing in the kitchen and my weights class this morning have my legs aching!

Craving cornbread so I'm thinking a pan of that will be making an appearance this week as well...

Do any of you feel the need to prepare for hibernation? It doesn't even really get all that cold where I live now but I still have the urge to stick my freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)