Sunday, 7 October 2012

Autumn Apple Pie Pancakes

Bet you wish you were eating these!!



Remember Apple Ring Pancakes?  Well they are making a come back in honor of autumn.  While on Pinterest yesterday oogling thanksgiving apple pie recipes, the craving hit me like a ton of bricks and my light bulb clicked on and said "HEY!!  Member those apple ring pancakes you loved last year?  What happened to them?!"  And ever since then I couldn't wait for breakfast to come back around, all though I was very tempted to call them dessert last night! LOL

Today I ate them traditional style with sugar free syrup and a few spritzes of Parkay spray "butter."  I'm thinking later this week I will premake another apples-worth (about 5-6 apple slices) and spread them with peanut butter (I use PB2) for a quick apple-PB sandwich on my way out the door.

I hope the cooler weather has found you!  We are excited here that it's staying under 80 degrees in the days!

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy! Haha! I LOVE Pinterest! It is so much fun. I spend way too much time on there.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)