Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Life goes on...

And time goes on...

I'm just completing my second day in a row of being back on track food wise, looking forward to making tomorrow day 3.  I also am planning on going to weigh in at my local WW tomorrow, which seems to help too (or at least it has in the past.)  I feel better already, just being back in control.

I like how my body is looking lately.  Even though I've been eating poorly (and too much) for the past 3 weeks, I didn't stop going to step aerobics.  I really love that class.  It's only twice a week though.  ...I've asked if Santa might be able to bring me a step for my living room and an instructional DVD or two, but it still won't be the same as being in the class with the music and other people.  There's just a vibe that happens for me, I have to focus completely on the step and the foot work and the pattern, and before I know it, everything else melts away and I am KILLIN' it in class, keeping up with all the advanced moves.  Puts pep in my step. :o)

I realized today that this time last year I was weighing in at 193.  My weight this morning was 186.  That means I've lost 7 lbs over the course of this year that stuck.  I'm proud of that...with any  luck, I'll be able to say about the same thing next year, and maybe the year after that too.  Slow and steady (mostly) wins the race...

The temperature is cooling here and I'm loving soup (Atlanta Bread Co. French Onion, 2pts) and hot tea  (from my mom's kitchen, 0pts)...

My 5th wedding anniversary was last weekend.  We had planned a trip to Charleston, but we've already missed so much work this month, and I couldn't have left my mom by herself anyway.  So this year we celebrated quickly and quietly together with promises of a camping get-away before Christmas.  This was taken in October. :)


Thank you all for your loving support and kindness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)