Saturday, 29 December 2012

Family

My sister is visiting from Texas. Most of you know how much she means to me, I've talked about her here many times.

I weighed in at 172.2 yesterday, though I won't be weighing in today after a day full of family food fun that may or may not have included an entire Gigi's cupcake to myself (SO good!) and some late night over indulging back at my house while I worked up an appetite moving things around with Hubby to create my very own, in-home gym! Santa brought me a step for step aerobics! Whoop!

I new have a step and two DVDs for it, a stability ball, 3,5,&8 lbs hand weights, and resistance bands. I am SO excited to create the space needed to use them! We are converting our office (which is really considered the dining room in our loft apartment). I will post pictures once its ready, but until then, here's my sister, me, and my mom yesterday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture! And congrats on the home gym!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic ....live it up and have fun with your family
    i know i did this holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful women! Enjoy your new gym. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)