Monday, 24 June 2013

Then & Now Swim Suit Edition


I'm estimating that the weight difference between these two pictures is around 120 lbs.  Pic on the left is from February 2010- I bought this suit for water aerobics class which was my first foray into exercise I believe it was a 26 or 24.  Picture on the right was taken today- I bought this suit for a trip to Charleston with friends this weekend- the top is a large and the bottom is 2x.  I buy the 2x not because the large doesn't fit, but because I need to be able to pull it up to my waist instead of it sitting on my hips.  I'm feeling great and I mostly love how I look in clothes...adding bathing suits to that list is pretty awesome.

4 comments:

  1. So awesome!!! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! You look great. I'm so jealous!!!! I love your blog. Please post more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love comparison pictures!! Helps me realize how worth it, it really is!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your before and after pictures. You've come such a long way!!! That is such inspiration... great job.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions are like elbows, we all have them! I'd love to see yours! :-)